Simply a Tote

I sewed a tote bag. This is the front and the back is a solid burgundy color while the inside is blue with two patterned pockets. Now the pattern came from Amy Karoll's book, but I revised the dimensions, the straps, added a small pen pocket and if I make this again I'll add a button or snap closure.
For those that love handmade items like jewelery, cards, wallets, etc. check out Esty. A friend of mine told me about it and it's got tons of great stuff. For those that want to find a place to sell their wares it's easy, simple and not expensive. I checked out Jenny Hofer's items and she too used the patterns from Amy Karol... they are inspiring and make me want to get back to sewing.
I sewed a tote bag. This is the front and the back is a solid burgundy color while the inside is blue with two patterned pockets. Now the pattern came from Amy Karoll's book, but I revised the dimensions, the straps, added a small pen pocket and if I make this again I'll add a button or snap closure.
For those that love handmade items like jewelery, cards, wallets, etc. check out Esty. A friend of mine told me about it and it's got tons of great stuff. For those that want to find a place to sell their wares it's easy, simple and not expensive. I checked out Jenny Hofer's items and she too used the patterns from Amy Karol... they are inspiring and make me want to get back to sewing.

1 comment:
love the tote!
Post a Comment