Sunday, April 20, 2008

Crabby
With the sun shinning and my new camera in hand it was the perfect day to go to the beach. As we headed down to the waters edge, I was was some difficulty with the camera. The shutter seems to be on manual exposure. So instead of clicking the shutter button once, I needed to click it twice. Annoying to say the least.

With the tide out, many rocks with barnacles were exposed. I switched my camera into a basic mode and began clicking away, this time without problems. J pushed over a few of the rocks and loads of crabs scuttled around. Some hurried to another dark place while a few stood their ground.

Even with a slight nudge this reddish-brown guy wasn't going to move.

The camera (when switch into any of the manual modes) continued to cause me shutter problems. And as a result turned me a bit crabby. I switched off the camera, played a bit more on the beach and tried to suck in as much sunlight as possible.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: