Saturday, June 14, 2008

The land of blue jeans
Ok, so how many pairs of blue jeans did you have to try on before you figured out that the mid-rise, straight leg with a touch of stretch was the pair for you?
Well, I discovered (thanks to two friends) this little blue jean gem, Dutil, in Gastown. Although, I wasn't the one looking for blue jeans (as I spent many hours several months ago searching for my perfect pair, Essential jeans at the Gap was the winner for me) I was in for a treat at this shop.
This shop is loaded with all tints from black to a stonewashed blue. There are stacks of varying styles as well as numerous labels such as: True Religion, Paige Denim Stronghold, Capital E by Levis, Rock & Republic, Stitches and J Brand.
So if your looking for a rounded back pocket, or button fly, maybe cool side stitching, then Dutil is the place for you. Check it out!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: