Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Photo Contest

Today, I went and saw my photo that was chosen in a contest to be part of a display at an eatery in Mountain View. The theme was "Everyday." You could interpret it any way you wanted. Some of the other photos were of children, the stairs to the L in Chicago, feet on an escalator and a toothbrush holder.



It was exciting to walk in and see my picture, matted and framed hanging on the wall of an establishment (and as J said, where you don't know the owner). I wanted to take a picture of my picture.



It was a great way to mark an accomplishment at the end of 2008. I hope 2009 will bring more fantastic photography opportunities.

3 comments:

nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nicole said...

which photo? the one in this post?

nicole said...

which photo? the one in this post?