Friday, March 27, 2009

Did the cups have babies?

How come trying to organize items the way they once were (before you packed them away in cardboard boxes and moved them to two other locations before returning to the original starting point) never fit the same way?






















It's not as if the item has magically expanded (like just ad water) and now takes up more room in the closet or that the cups had babies when you weren't paying attention.
I know we still have the same amount of dishes (maybe even one or two less) but yet things don't seem to fit the same. And the something even crazier is that we've given things away, recycled items and still there seems to be too much.
I guess I'll just have to rethink what do I want to keep vs. what is clutter. Or better yet reconfigure the organization of my items. Check out this new storage system offered by target, it's pretty cool.

If you have any suggestions please let me know.

1 comment:

nicole said...

welcome back home...your real home!