So Earth day. I got a ride to the station (which happens everyday I go into the city), but this time after walking through the ticket gate two Bart employees were thanking people for riding and then handed each rider a green slip of paper (oh the spirit of earth day.)
I took the note and after walking up the steps to the platform I read it. Again a thank you for riding Bart and an url for us to check out. I folded the note, slipped it into my bag and peered around only to notice that the platform was becoming littered with little green sheets of paper. Now don't you think it would have been more eco-friendly to post the new url on the overhead screens that flash the train times? The extra greeting was a nice touch and they could have left it there.
If they really wanted to push being eco-friendly they could have done a Bart promotion, giving a small discount to encourage ridership.... since the fares may go up this June.
No comments:
Post a Comment