DAY 6:
Still waiting for the moving truck to arrive which should be sometime next week around the 10th. So for now the only piece of furniture we have is a inflatable mattress that is raised off the ground. It's on loan from J's cousin. I have to say it is a fancy mattress that can even be tilted up like one of those electronic beds. But I can't wait until we have our real bed back. My back is sore and now since I'm working at home... my butt is sore too. I'm either sitting on the floor or the bed all day. Add, find a gym to the to-do list.
We have one dinner plate, 2 salad plates, 2 cereal bowls, a steak knife, a butter knife, a teaspoon, two large spoons, two forks and at least 4 mugs. Isn't that funny we have more mugs than anything else. Well, I guess we'll be well hydrated.
Some other interesting tid-bits: all the appliances in our place are made by Frigidaire - which reminds me of the 1950s olive green appliances and the oven has both Fahrenheit and Celsius on it but the Fahrenheit is in a larger font then the Celsius, which is weird because they go by Celsius. So the question is why both?
Most television shows start with this disclaimer "This show contains coarse language and mature subject matter, viewers be advised." The funny part is this appears before almost every show on every channel... for instance it appeared before Must Love Dogs, come on it's a romantic comedy with John Cusack. What coarse language?
One other funny thing about basic cable is that sometimes one channel called PeachTree is TBS and although certain things will say its on TNT; there is no TNT.
Tomorrow we head to J's cousin house to celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving. I'll let you know more about that later.
No comments:
Post a Comment