Friday, January 18, 2008

"I got a surprise for you," was all he told me. I had no idea. I know I've been looking around of a good rain coat/ wind breaker. Something that you can layer under but will keep the rain from soaking into my clothes. My wool coats don't work so well in wet weather.
So when I got home last night there was a bag next to the bed and inside was a North Face jacket. And not just any jacket but the one I had just tried on at the recreation store the day before. I was surprised. Really surprised because he researched it online to see if it was a good jacket and if it was a good price and when he went back to the shop it was still there.
Yeah for surprises and yeah for J. Now I'll be warm and dry during my walks around town.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: