Yum!
But in planning for the eating extravaganza, J look through recipes to find just the one's we'd set out to cook.
We attempted two new items, one being Pumpkin bread that we converted into Pumpkin Muffins. They were delicious. Moist, sweet, and just a touch of cinnamon sugar sprinkled on top.
We made 12 muffins and within 2 days, they were resting in our bellies. Today J took out the rest of the batter to bake up a dozen more. But I mistaken it for left over carrot soup and poured the batter down the drain. When he asked later, "Where's the pumpkin batter?" I didn't know. I thought it was in the fridge. Oops.
I picked up a new can of pumpkin , a package of banana cream pudding (which we used instead of the coconut cream pudding) and eggs, so tomorrow night, I'll make us up another batch of pumpkin yummy muffins.

No comments:
Post a Comment