Do you remember being four?
I don't think they had bounce houses made for backyards when I was four. I remember going to Bullwinkle's (kinda like Chucky Cheese but with Bullwinkle, Rocky and dancing water - not nearly as cool or as big as the dancing water at the Bellagio), eating pizza, getting a sheriff badge and playing lots of games. Or when I was three we had a backyard party with a chocolate cake my mom made and we ran around in our bathing suits jump over the hose and running through the spraying water bug.
But today's four year old birthday party I attended. Was outfitted with a bounce house,
trucks to push through the dirt and bubbles, lots and lots of bubbles. When it came to cake, it was build your own cupcake. The kids went nuts. They could choose between chocolate or vanilla frosting, oodles of topping placed into muffin tins (very clever) and then eat/lick/smash the cupcake into your mouth trying to smear as much as possible across your face, so I can take your photo.
trucks to push through the dirt and bubbles, lots and lots of bubbles. When it came to cake, it was build your own cupcake. The kids went nuts. They could choose between chocolate or vanilla frosting, oodles of topping placed into muffin tins (very clever) and then eat/lick/smash the cupcake into your mouth trying to smear as much as possible across your face, so I can take your photo.
1 comment:
Too cute. Happy birthday to the litte guy. He is just tooo cute. please tell vicki hi for me!
Post a Comment