I find that no matter how often I walk the bay trail there's something that catches my attention. Sometimes it's an egret stalking it's prey or the mallard ducks sleeping in the shade of the eucalpsis trees or maybe a few poppies that have managed to widthstand the heat and the lack of rain.
But today I noticed the this blue fence failing to contain these vibrant pink flowers.

I found the sign on the trash can amusing... "Please do not place oily items in trash." What kind of oily items do you think they place in there?

This feathery brush against the blue sky was simply stiking.

This pier has been falling apart for years. I don't know the history of it, but I do know that the birds love it and there is usually a "free someone" sign tack to it. Regardless, the pier is a deconstruction in progress and I never know when a board will fall that may cause a whole section to fail. The falling apart pier is in an interesting juxaposition with the mega city in the background.

What have you spied lately? Let me know in the comments.
No comments:
Post a Comment